Whether you’re living locally or just visiting, a tandem skydiving experience over the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island is a must-try when in Dubai!
Tandem Skydive Experience “Step by Step”
1. On arrival at the specified check-in time, please proceed to our registration desk. Here your clients will be welcomed and given registration and waiver forms to fill out. For safety reasons, they will be weighed, and their BMI calculated. After this, spot will then be reserved on one of our aircraft.
2. A tandem instructor and camera flyer will accompany the client during the experience. Approximately 20-30 minutes before client boards the plane, he/she will be introduced to the instructor, who will explain the process, give a safety briefing, show the best body position for free fall, put on and check harness.
3. Camera flyer will interview you before the jump.
4. You will be escorted to the boarding area shortly afterwards where you will receive a pre-boarding safety check, and have a picture taken with the instructor and the aircraft.
5. You, your instructor and your videographer will then board the aircraft.
6. On the way up you will be treated to astounding aerial views and surrounding areas. The ride up is approximately 20 minutes, during which you will be asked to give a short interview.
7. A few minutes before reaching the exit altitude, you will be harnessed to the front of your fully qualified tandem skydiving instructor, who will do a final check before exiting the aircraft from 13,000 feet (4,000 m).
8. When the plane gets to exit altitude, you and the instructor, along with your camera flyer, will exit the plane and free fall for nearly 60 seconds!
9. The parachute will be deployed at around 6,000 feet and after the adrenaline-fuelled freefall, you will have a 4-5-minute parachute ride to catch your breath and see as well as experience the Palm like never before.
10. After softly touching down, the camera flyer will interview you again to record your experience and escort you off the landing area back to the main building.
11. Photos and videos will be ready for collection approximately an hour after the skydive. These can be collected from our merchandise store, located in the main building.
12. The duration of the whole experience is around 3 to 4 hours.
13. The package AED 2199 includes photos and professionally edited video.
Tandem Skydive – Palm Dropzone Operational Days and Hours in Winter and Summer
January to May (7 days a week) 10:00 AM to 18:00 PM
June (7 days a week) 7:00 AM to 14:00 PM
July and August (5 days a week; Tuesday and Wednesday are off days; however, off days are subject to change according to operation conditions) 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM
September to December 10:00 AM to 18:00 PM
Operational Days and Hours are subjected to change due to operations and weather conditions
Must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the tandem skydive at both dropzones
You will need to come with a valid photo ID such as your Emirates ID, driver’s license, ID card with photo, etc.
Passports are accepted.
If you are 60 years old or older on the day of the skydive, kindly download and fill out the provided medical statement by your doctor prior to arrival to the dropzones.
Weight and BMI
Weight and BMI (Body Mass Index) with clothing and sport shoes, MUST NOT EXCEED our maximum safety requirements or you will not be permitted to tandem skydive. These requirements are in place to ensure a safe but thrilling skydive for both clients’ and our staff.
Women: Weight: 90kg/198lbs or less BMI: maximum 27.5
Men: Weight: 100kg/220.5lbs or less BMI: maximum 30.0
A doctor’s certificate must be obtained before skydiving if you suffer from or has previously suffered from any of the medical conditions below:
Severe head injury
Recurrent blackouts or giddiness
Disease of the brain or nervous system
High blood pressure
Heart or lung disease
Dislocated shoulder or another limb(s)
Drug or alcohol addiction
For safety reasons, if a client is currently pregnant, they cannot make a skydive.
All bookings are subject to availability and we will let you know within 48 hours of your booking. If in any case the date selected is not available we will confirm your booking for the nearest available date.